Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Community Housing Manager for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $21/hour and begins right away. This is a great opportunity to work with a nonprofit doing important work in the community.
1. Manage program operations to ensure the program is providing efficient and quality services
2. Supervise and train staff and ensure that they are carrying out their responsibilities in a cohesive, cooperative manner to meet the needs of clients.
3. Ensure complete and accurate client applications by completing file audits and running reports.
4. Submit approved payment request to Welcome Center management for final approval.
5. Deliver direct case management to participants as needed, and address client concerns.
6. Monitor and track the spend of funding and collaborate with finance as needed.
7. Lead weekly team meetings.
8. Carry out all other duties as directed by supervisor.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in human services, health, or related field required.
2. Two (2) years of managerial and supervisory experience required.
3. Two (2) years of experience working with computer applications and client data systems.
4. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
5. Valid Michigan Driver’s License.
Apply now!Apply Now