Entech Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Production Worker for a job opening in the Macomb, Mt. Clemens, and Chesterfield area. Interested candidates should be able to assemble the boxes at a fast-paced. 1st shift, 2nd shift / 12-hour shifts plus Saturdays available.
Responsibilities of the Production Worker
- Assemble boxes using a hot glue gun and/or a staple gun and general hand assembly.
- Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
- Perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Keep the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all company instructions, safety policies, and rules.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Requirements of the Production Worker
- Machine Operator, General Labor, Production, Assembly, Sorting, Packing backgrounds are preferred.
- Must be able to assemble the boxes at a fast-paced
- Must be physically fit and able to work quickly, reach far, and lift repetitively
- Good attitude will be rewarded
- Reliability and hard work will also be rewarded be a standout and you will be considered for direct hire which will result in increases, bonuses, and company-sponsored benefits
- Ability to stand and bend for your entire shift and understand that showing up for work every day and on time is essential to the success of the operation
- Must be able to work overtime hours
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place