Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Lean Manufacturing Engineer for a position in Spring Hill, Tennessee! This position is paying $75-85k annually and begins right away.
- Develop in coordination with the management team the site and department Annual Improvement/FES Acceleration Plans
- Track process KPIs as needed
- Support the Management team in the application of FES methodologies and tools through active participation on the shop floor
- Provide training and coaching to plant personnel.
- Drive FES principles and standards throughout the plant and ensure managers apply the correct daily usage of the FES standards
- Drive teamwork and problem-solving activities, lead Problem Solving Groups and workshops (5S, Hoshin, TPM, SMED, 7 Quality Basics, Improvement Ideas, HSE …)
- Ensure the proper induction of new operators via the FES Induction Training and make recommendations for temporary recruitment
- Participate in plant lay-out development and assist the plant using FES tools and principles to ensure readiness for production changes
- Ensure members in assigned area(s) of responsibility conform to relevant HSE requirements.
- Minimum 3, ideally 5 years professional site experience (e.g. Engineer, Supervisor, Manager level or equivalent)
- A recognized experience and ability to improve process KPIs within a plant department by using FES principles
- Degree level education or equivalent in site experience
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and trainer's skills