Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for a position in Hazel Park, MI! This position is paying $82-93k and begins right away.
- Support production in reducing / eliminating equipment and tooling downtime or scrap, utilizing good analytical methodologies.
- Create & maintain Process Flow, PFMEA, Standard Operating Procedures and Line Balance documentation.
- Meet or exceed labor content standards utilizing good assembly methodologies and ergonomics.
- Maintain error-proofing methodologies, cell layout enhancements and update Master CAD layouts.
- Support and develop department or maintenance projects / activities with good engineering direction. Take part or facilitate the team Lean strategies and methodologies and/or Six Sigma activities.
- Support, cost estimate and document all engineering changes.
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformance relating to product, process & systems. Implement interim processes as required to correct or contain all non-conformances.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing/mechanical processes and equipment (PLC, torque tools and equipment).
- Document all activities as required.
• 2-year minimum college education and 1 year of experience in manufacturing and assembly operations or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Skills in labor analysis (time studies)
• AutoCAD experience
• PLC understanding
• Windows Applications (Excel, Word, Project, Management, PowerPoint)
• Good mechanical / technical skills
• Possess excellent leadership abilities, organizational and communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
Apply now!Apply Now