Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Process Technician in Auburn Hills, MI! This position is paying based on experience and begins right away. Great benefits, PTO, and 401k with company match! 2nd shift opportunity.
- Responsible for machine start-ups.
- First response to all machine, robot, thermolater and secondary equipment alarms.
- Ensure machines and robots are running at optimum efficiency.
- Troubleshoot machine, mold and material problems.
- Report to Production Supervisor any difficulties or problems requiring special attention.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of Process Verification, Tool Reports and Mistake Proof Check sheets as required.
- Responsible for all die change activities not done by a Die Setter.
- Responsible for maintaining the appearance of all Thermolaters, Robot Control Stations, DME units etc.
- Ensures proper care of all equipment especially the managing and proper disposal of all purgings.
- Plastic Injection molding background with a minimum of three years of experience in plastics processing.
- Must be experienced in mold set-ups, trouble shooting, exposure to maintenance problems and be familiar with state-of-the-art controls on machines and robots.
- Physical demands, frequently working on feet.