Entech Staffing is looking for an Account Manager in Troy, MI. This is a great opportunity with room to grow! Paying $105,000.
- Develop and maintain customer purchasing, engineering and other appropriate relationships
- Create new business opportunities based on "Business Case Approach" to support customer growth target
- Coordinate Pre-Quote Reviews and develop customer response
- Lead Contract Review Phase 1 prior to Award acceptance
- Execute customer contracts/agreements and ensure adherence to agreed terms & conditions (Program specifics, LTA, Volumes, RMI, etc.)
- Obtain Tooling Purchase Orders for kickoff and PPAP
- Lead Interface with Customer Purchasing during tooling audits
- Create and monitor an Open Commercial Issues Matrix
- Support closure of open BU receivables payment, as appropriate
- Responsible for submission of updated pricing/tooling to customer purchasing after business award (i.e., margin improvement mgmt., ECNs, etc.)
- College/University graduate (or equivalent) in business or engineering with a minimum of five years’ experience in engineering, product development, or technical sales
- Must be able to translate the customer requirements
- Working knowledge of product costing and automotive industry purchasing, quality and supply requirements
- Self-starter with excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing global projects is a plus.
- Ability to travel
Explore your future. Apply today!