Entech Staffing Solutions has immediate openings for 1st and 2nd shift CNC Operator r in the Madison Heights, MI area.
Measure raw materials for the construction of retail signage and décor items.
Essential functions of the job:
- Operate one CNC router table at production quotas.
- Maintain a clean work area, keep floor clear of debris.
- Use time wisely and remain productive.
- Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
- Perform all job duties using standard safety practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for following all company policies as stated in the employee handbook.
- Willingness to work flexible and overtime hours as needed.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Basic knowledge of computer operations including CAD/CAM software (Min 2 years exp).
- Basic knowledge of measuring tools such as tape measure, ruler and meter gauges.
- Ability to read and follow written directions and basic shop drawings.
- Have a general understanding of signage and graphics materials, substrates and manufacturing processes.
A description of physical demands:
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds of material on a regular basis