- Act as a company contact point for commercial matters specific to assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships through direct customer interface.
- Monitor and communicate volume release information within the organization.
- Create invoices and insure timely payments from customers and resolve commercial disputes.
- Manage commercial issues including price, volume and part number tracking, as well as price changes due to engineering changes or other commercial activities.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities with current customers as well as potential new customers.
- Work closely with customer purchasing, engineering and cost optimization teams to present commercial offers.
- Interact and communicate with customer through customer’s supplier portal.
- Ensure timely response to customer’s request for information or quotes.
- Effectively communicate all customer requests and requirements throughout the company.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Assist Sr. Sales Manager in all sales related activities and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, programs and customers.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills.
- Minimum of Associate degree or relevant experience is required.
- Language: Fluent in English is required. Korean and/or Spanish language is plus but not required.
- Experience with Chrysler (FCA) and/or Volkswagen is preferred. Experience with other automotive OEMs will be considered.
- Salary: $30,000 - $50,000 /Year