Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Quality Analyst for a remote position based out of Detroit, MI! This position is paying $25/hour and begins right away.
• Analyzes data and assesses onsite/offsite activities, programs, and processes to provide comprehensive reports and make recommendations for improvement to management on a regular basis regarding productivity and work statistics.
• Identifies process breakdowns and makes recommendations on improvements
• Assesses customer service activities, such as bill adjustments, collections activities, bill printing, etc. that could affect productivity, satisfaction, or safety to ensure they are appropriately completed.
• Monitors performance for customer contact interactions using designated systems and processes.
• Provides feedback, coaching, training, and development to employees
• Inspects and monitors quality requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s preferred
• 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service-related field (i.e. telephone representative, billing analyst, RM&P, or in a meter reading field)
• Familiar with the use and application of various billing, call recording and monitoring systems.
• Ability to interpret various reports and recognize trends and offer solutions
• Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and Windows
• Occasional travel is expected for this position
Apply now!Apply Now