Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician for a position in Dearborn, MI! This position is paying $21-25/hour and begins right away.
· Mechanical assembly of power components, boards, enclosures, and cable assemblies
· Fabrication with machining of metal, plastic, and composite materials
· SolidWorks, Altium PCB design or similar software and Product Data Manager (PDM) software to access work instructions, BOMs, designs.
· Automated test equipment and software. Working knowledge of LabVIEW a plus.
· Mass production manufacturing with hand tool and/or inventory control a plus
· QC activity (including incoming inspection) a plus
· Associates degree in electronic or mechanical technology with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
· Proficiency in surface mount technology and through-hole board PCB solder skills
· Ability to debug power electronics by reading circuit schematics or engineering documentation and use of various test equipment
· Ability to work on high voltage/high current circuitry and understand proper safety precautions when troubleshooting/connecting test equipment
· Ability to read mechanical drawings with basic GD&T understanding
· Solid understanding of power electronics to be able to troubleshoot power electronics circuitry
· Basic understanding of power and digital electronics to support team in test and evaluation of new system designs.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)