The executive administrative assistant position is temp to perm. Candidates with an associate's degree and banking experience should submit a resume for review.
Essential Duties and Requirements of the Job:
- Prepares, edits and proofreads general correspondence and presentations utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Copies, faxes, mails and distributes department documents and materials.
- Maintains the departmental office supply inventory.
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence including faxes and email.
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Performs secretarial and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organizational policies and practices.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Attends special meetings to take the meeting minutes.
- Coordinate financial reporting for non-profits that Executive Management serves on.
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments.
- Ensure all required information is prepared for scheduled appointments and meetings.
- Prepare, assemble, review and edit reports and other materials for meetings as required.
Education: Associate's degree or higher
Experience: Minimum of 1 years' experience
Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Banking experience is required.
Paid weekly with options for direct deposit
This is a temp to perm position. Please submit a resume for review.