Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Global Operations Agent for a position in Romulus, MI! This position is paying $20/hour and begins right away.
- Answering phones and emails.
- Quoting customers and overseas partners.
- Updating Special Tracking and Accounting Reports for Customers.
- Dispatching of shipments.
- Ensure dispatch is aware of any special instructions/cut offs.
- Interface with Customs Broker, Importer and Customer for Import Shipments.
- Booking of air shipments with Gateway teams.
- Confirming Known shipper via KSMS for air shipments.
- Booking ocean shipment with co-loader and ocean carriers.
- Label Air and Ocean Shipments.
- Process DG shipments including checklist.
- Filing of AES.
- Accurately complete entry of pickup/quote information into Navigator.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments.
- Communicating to internal/external customers and sales regarding issues.
- Update/notate tracking milestones.
- Research of shipments for Corporate and Accounting requests/reports.
- Understanding TSA regulations.
- Must research and respond to chargebacks and PN’s timely.
- Billing: closing out of shipments timely.
- Including request of vendor invoices and selling rates.
- Completion of specific assigned duties/accounts.
- Able to work overtime and weekend on call rotations.
- Must have DG certification to handle DG shipments.
- Must have knowledge of airline regulations i.e. oversize, banding.
- Must have knowledge of POA, customs brokerage regulations, DO, ISF.
- Must have knowledge of working with air and ocean carriers.
- Basic computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
- Must be able to calculate chargeable weight and volume for all shipments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of industry experience.