Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Group Accounting Analyst for a position in Royal Oak, MI! This position pays betweek $55k-$65k annually depending on experience. Full time, 40-45 hours a week. The Group Accounting Analyst would specialize in accurately reporting the activities of a group of insurance agencies reported under a consolidated reporting structure. We are looking for someone comfortable helping to define and improve processes and with being a part of a new and developing account team.
- Act as general ledger accountant for a collection of agencies, reporting indirectly to the Lead Group Accounting Analyst and directly to the CFO
- Work with other Group Accounting Analysts to develop standardized processes and procedures
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Perform bank reconciliations for multiple accounts.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Work with external auditors to provide information/documentation and journal entry support as requested. Prepare audit work papers for assigned areas of responsibility. Coordinate and prepare responses to auditors.
- Other general accounting assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in accounting or related field highly preferred.
- 2 or more years of accounting/finance related work experience.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications, with an emphasis on Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
This position begins ASAP. Apply now!