Candidates must have prior hospitality experience, as well as previous housekeeping or maid service experience.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances, dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways, often using ladders or stools to clean hard to reach areas, in order to maintain a clean, presentable and attractive facility at all times
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet(s) and stall walls if applicable, wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sink(s) and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
Shift: 1st shift available; Monday - Friday, weekends and some holidays.
Pay: $13.00 /Hour