Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an HR Consultant for a position in Detroit, MI! This position is paying $33/hour and begins right away.
- First point of contact, providing full-service human resources consultation services and support for assigned areas to include staffing, performance management, professional development, employee and labor relations, change leadership, compensation/benefits, organizational effectiveness and regulatory/legal compliance.
- Designs and implements business-focused policies/contracts, processes, and procedures that are in alignment with University strategies and objectives. Advises and assists in the application and interpretation of human resources policies, legal and union contract compliance, staff planning, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Supports and drives change to enhance positive employee and student experiences. Identifies trends, emerging needs and works collaboratively to implement comprehensive human resources solutions. Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data to aid leaders in making smart, informed decisions.
- Using standardized, strategic approach, assesses applicants, facilitates departmental interviews, and performs background and reference checks on qualified candidates. Manages the process of developing and writings job profiles, interview questions, job postings, job descriptions, and other related advertising. Evaluates competency, experience, and education of candidates and negotiates salaries according to established compensation guidelines. Makes job offers on behalf of the school/college/division and arranges for preplacement assessments. Provides direction and support to hiring managers.
- Facilitates and leads large-scale organizational projects and multidisciplinary teams.
- In consultation with internal and external legal counsel, assists in preparation of data for litigation, compliance hearings, arbitration, contract negotiations, and the like.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
- Five - seven years’ human resources business partner or generalist experience in a large, complex organization. Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Working knowledge of current technology (i.e., HRIS, applicant flow technology, and standard business word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software) and social platforms.
- Strong communication skills
Apply now!Apply Now