- Some heavy lifting is required for the positions
- Employees with have the opportunity to earn an attendance bonus of an extra $1.30/hour for reporting on time and every day they're scheduled
- Candidates should be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- All other duties as assigned
- Laborers will complete company walk-thru and are required to take a tape measure test- passing the test opens up the opportunity for more openings!
- Looking for HEAVY LIFTERS!!
- Reliable transportation to and from position
- Steel-toed boots and jeans are required for all positions
- Candidates must pass criminal background check and drug test
- 1st shift: 7:00AM-2:30PM Monday-Friday with occasional mandatory Saturdays
- 2nd shift: 4:00PM-12:30AM Monday-Friday with occasional mandatory Saturdays *shift premium*
- 1st shift base pay: $12.70/hour + an extra $1.30/hour for perfect attendance each week = $14.00/hour
- 2nd shift base pay: $13.20/hour + an extra $1.30/hour for perfect attendance each week = $14.50/hour
- There is a potential for the positions to go direct based on job performance, attendance, attitude, etc. After getting hired direct, you will receive benefits, 401(k), vacation and holiday pay.