Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a position in Detroit, MI! This position is paying $25-30/hour and begins right away.
- Train new team members and coaches on preventative/predictive maintenance procedures and methods
- Order and maintain adequate inventory of the following materials:
- Tools required to support production
- consumable materials required to support production
- Consumable materials required to support predictive maintenance
- Materials required to support corrective maintenance
- Materials in supporting of engineering projects
- Ensure safety lockout procedures are used when required
- Coordinate and implement design, engineering or production changes in operating procedures, equipment or materials as required by the engineering, operations, production, or plant managers
- Ensure the requirements of the "Equipment/Facility deficiency reporting procedure" are carried out
- Ensure that all safety requirements and inspections follow local, state, and federal requirements
- Responsible for settling up and maintaining adequate parts and supplies to minimize production downtime
- Assist launch programs as necessary, proper housekeeping of area, and following ISO 14001 & IATF16949 procedures and processes
- Extensive experience in scheduling and planning both corrective and predictive maintenance. Excellent understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Good written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Post-secondary technical training. A degree is preferred but not required.