Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a position in Rochester Hills, MI! This position is paying $30-35/hour and is a second shift opportunity.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance on manufacturing machines, engines, motors, pneumatic or hydraulic equipment, conveyor systems, etc…, following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications.
• Handles maintenance work orders in 4D.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes and hand and power tools, examining form and texture of parts.
• Follows maintenance plans, OSHA safety rules and regulations and corporate best practices.
• Develops new recommendations and maintenance plans for new equipment.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts and supplies inventories
• Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications, establishing personal networks.
• Manages maintenance supplier activities when necessary.
• Checks all start up paperwork to ensure machines are released to manufacturing department.
• Assists Process Technicians with process start-ups or other technical subjects when necessary.
• Participates and coordinates real time root cause analysis.
• Responsible for 5-S in maintenance department room by maintaining a clean, safe and organized work area at all times, as well as ensuring work area is clear of previous job parts.
- High school diploma (college degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Knowledge / qualified for : Thermoplastic Injection, Automation, Electricity, Pneumatic, Mechanic, Special WorkStation, Hydraulic
- Highly skilled and able to use measurement tools including calipers, optical comparator, bore gage and various other attribute gages.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Able to work occasional overtime.
Apply now!Apply Now