Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Material Handler for a position in Troy, MI! This position is paying $14/hour, plus a $2/hour attendance bonus! PTO, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401k included.
• Identify and label materials, and record their locations in the warehouse/on the shelves to maintain inventory ensuring each item is store in the appropriate area.
• When incoming material is received, place material on appropriate racks.
• Ensure replenishment areas are stocked daily.
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders/schedule based on customer requirements.
• Utilize the scanning and computer system for all ‘work in progress’ and ‘finished’ goods.
• Operate trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks, and other equipment to move freight.
• Ensure work area is clean and organized at the end of each shift; organize pallets, clean floor, unloading trash, recycling cardboards, etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-5 years of experience working in a warehouse setting or in logistics; experience in operating material handling equipment preferred.
• Understand the basic principles of lift truck operations including safety procedures, safety rules, load capacity, lifting procedures, OSHA requirements and compliance.
• Must be able to pass fork truck training test and have experience operating a stand-up forklift.
• Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• Basic computer skills.