- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Follow all HIPAA regulations.
- Assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients in a professional manner.
- Maintain all office supplies and reorder when needed
- Handle phone calls in a courteous manner
- Excellent attendance is a must
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years' Medical Receptionist experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and pick up new skills quickly
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable transportation to and from position
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay: $15-16/hour | Pay is based on experience.
- This is a full-time, contract position with the opportunity to go direct based on attendance, attitude, job performance, etc.
- Please submit an updated resume to apply.