Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Experienced Parts Counter Customer Service Representative in Flint. This is a full-time, approximately 6-month contract position. Candidates must have previous automotive customer service/sales experience. Position is paid weekly.
This person will be responsible to support customer service activities. In this role, the person will be expected to handle sales and parts requests for walk-in and call-in customers, manage warranty and service requests, and help organize and manage the parts department and parts warehouse.
As a result of these requirements, this person will need to work with production to schedule service requests and to handle parts transactions. Additionally, this job will require strong organizational skills, good written and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Investigate, receive, and support customer parts requests.
- Handle service counter traffic, fill customer orders, and schedule warranty service work.
- Document transactions that occur with customers in a manner that assures proper follow up and achieves customer satisfaction.
- Assist the materials department with the project to label all parts and improve the organization in the parts department.
- Work with the production team to assure that they can obtain the parts that they need from the parts department in a timely manner. This may include updating inventory systems to reflect parts usage on particular jobs.
- Order parts and manage inventory as requested by the Materials Manager
- Previous experience in a parts department, customer service, or sales role
- Previous experience in truck equipment or similar industry
- Computer and data collection skills
- Fork truck operators license
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- Lifting and moving of parts
- Ability to confront and resolve problems effectively
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test
- Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri & some possible mandatory overtime on Saturdays
- $16.00/ hour
- Paid weekly with options for direct deposit