Entech Staffing Solutons is seeking Production Operators for a position in Rochester, MI! This position is paying $16/hour and there are 2nd and 3rd shifts available.
• Reports concerns to Process Technician and provides follow up as requested.
• Maintains documentation of inspection results.
• Performs all containment actions including identification of a “clean point” and coordination of the sorting of any suspect nonconforming products.
• Ensures that packaged parts match the first piece inspection parts.
• Weighs product to confirm packaging unit count on label.
• Has authority to shut down a machine if quality of the product is not guaranteed.
• Performs the required visual inspections per Work Instruction criteria and reports defects
• Packages and labels all product appropriately.
• Verifies the label is correct, per BO, and in proper location on the box.
• Reports scrap generated on daily basis to Process Technician.
• Responsible for 6-S in their assigned area by always maintaining a clean and organized work area, as well as ensuring all previously run parts and materials have been removed from the press area and any spilled product is cleaned immediately.
• Sorts contained non-confirming product as requested.
• Assists with physical inventory when necessary.
– High School diploma or equivalent
– Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks
– Familiarity with manufacturing industry
– Experience in automotive is a plus.
– Knowledge of plastic injection molding is a plus.
– Any prior quality or sorting experience also a plus
– Work overtime as necessary
Apply now!Apply Now