Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Quality Engineer for a position in Troy, MI! This position is paying $65,000-75,000 annually and begins right away.
• Supports and actively participates in the APQP Process for launch.
• Generates and submits PPAP’s as required.
• Evaluates and supports inspection processes via inspection instructions and visual aids.
• Reviews customer discrepancies, including:
- Coordination and tracking of customer corrective action requests (8Ds)
- Providing technical support for quality issues
- Improving technical support for the production team
• Facilitates and coordinates customer Returned Material Analysis (RMA’s).
• Support and coordinate discrepant material reporting, including trend analysis of defects occurring at the customer and internally.
• Support LPA (Layered Process Audit) guidelines.
• Represent responsible plant within safety committee.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or minimum of 3 years experience
• Knowledge of quality assurance tools and methods (APQP, FMEA, PPAP, Control Plans, MSA, SPC and 8D)
• Advanced PC skills
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively before a group of customers, suppliers and or employees of the organization
Apply now!Apply Now