Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Quality Manager for a position in Rochester, MI! This position if paying $90-120k and begins right away. Direct hire opportunity!
• Implement/Maintain all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance.
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised, and modified to meet the needs of internal requirements and external certification bodies.
• Respond to customer complaints using problem solving tools and customer portals.
• Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned.
• Ensure that all systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits.
• Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures.
• Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Management of the QMS Coordinator, Quality Engineers, and Technicians in the sign-off of parts and the resolution of internal/external quality concerns.
• Establish and refine quality sign-off instructions, standards, and documentation.
• Report against agreed quality metrics on a monthly basis.
• In conjunction with the Supplier Quality function, reduce the effect of non-conforming supplier materials on the production area.
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
• Lead Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) activities.
• Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
• Motivate and coach the quality team to operational success.
• Review and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments.
• Input and hold responsibility for Quality budgets.
• 10+ years of experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles
• Knowledge of automotive core tools: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, and 8D
• Ability to use lab equipment
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (required)
• English (fluent); French/Spanish (preferred)
Apply now!Apply Now