Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Quality Technician for a position in Troy, MI! This position is paying $42-52k and begins right away.
- Manages gage calibration process.
- Performs daily Product and Process Audits as required to be completed across all shifts.
- Performs and participate in Internal or external Audits as required and or scheduled for IATF 16949
- Performs Quality Round Inspections as required.
- Participate in 8D team problem solving investigations as needed.
- Develop and maintains quality alerts as required for internal concerns, or as directed for external concerns.
- Ensures no expired Quality Alerts are posted through daily Quality Walks.
- Perform incoming inspection and verify that the specs are correct before giving the authorization to put the product into stock.
- Facilitates product sorting activities
- Facilitates nonconforming product disposition
- Administration of plant specific quality concerns within the KR system.
- Develop and manage quality alerts
- Support implementation of Finished Assembly Material Certification Activities
- Utilize the SAP QM module for material status due to quality issues. (Release, Hold, Blocked)
- Monitor/maintain the GP 12 inspection area.
- Completes level 4 PPAP submission as needed.
- Is the backup to the Quality Supervisor as needed.
- Experience with MRB systems is desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing metrology/inspection tools.
- Proficient in interpretation of quality specifications, part drawings and written procedures.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience as a Quality Technician, or similar, in an ISO certified environment.
- Preferred, proficient with PC use including Excel and MS Word.
Apply now!Apply Now