Shift times/days depend on the event, working mostly weekends Friday/Saturday evening events and possible Sunday day events.
- Serve food and/or beverages.
- Carrying 2-3 plates per trip and not large serving platters.
- Responsible for set up of the buffet, tear down and replace food of other items if low in buffet.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Answer customer and public inquiries.
- Clean work areas and set dining area.
- Notify kitchen personnel of food orders, shortages or special orders.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, stooping, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Integrity of character is essential. Must have pleasant personality in order to maintain positive morale among employees, guests and upper level management.
- Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly.
- Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests in order to create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 /Hour