Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Rework Parts Coordinator for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $20/hour and begins right away.
- Assess all rejected parts and repair using only approved procedures to achieve zero balance of rejected parts at the end of shift.
- Track scrap components and assemblies for accurate inventory control.
- Ensure proper traceability of all repaired components/assemblies.
- Submit proposals for additional repair procedures and reject part salvage to drive cost reduction.
- Properly tag, handle, store, and organize reject-repair parts.
- Maintain rework area 5S and cleanliness.
- Dispose of scrap materials according to inventory control requirements and defined disposal practices.
- Perform other production tasks, including operator absentee replacement if needed.
- Ensure non-conforming material is properly tagged and located.
- Document all reject/repair causes and suggest solutions to eliminate root causes.
- Provide OJT training for new rework employees.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Auto mechanic experience (certification not required).
- Working knowledge of half shaft applications.
- Experience in mechanical assembly processes (will be required to learn all in house assembly production line processes).
- Will be required to learn quality, engineering, and process specifications and critical characteristics of half shaft assemblies.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Computer skills.
- Working knowledge of inventory management.