Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Scheduler Analyst for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $25-35/hour and begins right away.
- Responsible for leading and driving the Master Production Plan.
- Champion a weekly Sales and Operations planning process.
- Capacity planning management.
- Manufacturing lot size policy management.
- Release production workorders to plant as required.
- Coordinate production between multiple shifts and multiple departments.
- Communicate with sales and/or customer service on status of orders.
- Inventory review and adjustments as necessary.
- Utilize a variety of information to schedule and prioritize production work orders. Relevant information includes: order due date/time; raw material type, quality, and availability; production line efficiencies and capacities; frequent short-notice adjustments to order quantities or due dates.
- Use available information to achieve the goals of 100% on-time order completion, minimizing line changeovers, and maximizing efficiency by scheduling work to best-suited production lines.
- Perform regular follow-up communication with production regarding their attainment of the schedule, and adjust the schedule as needed.
- Communicate with sales and logistics regarding order quantities and due dates/times.
- Determine production labor requirements for the next day based on known variables and trend data.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, technical or related.
- MRP/ERP experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- 2-4 years of professional related experience
- Experience with FCA, GM, Ford, Volkswagen and/or Honda preferred. Experience with other automotive OEMs will be considered
- High Mix – Low Volume work experience.