Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst for a position in Hazel Park, MI! This position is paying $75-85k annually and begins right away.
• Gather and analyze supplier part and packaging information.
• Consolidate supplier, part, packaging data within PFEP.
• Design freight routing and optimal packaging for various divisions within the organization
• Interface with suppliers to obtain the lowest prices for highest quality products / support.
• Evaluation of returnable vs. expendable container cost impact.
• Engineer logistics routing for optimal deliveries to support the plant.
• Competitively bid freight for multiple programs before the plant launch.
• Source freight based on best fit.
• Support all facilities with premium expense control.
• Validation of rates and approval of weekly carrier remittance.
• Daily management of carrier base and carrier performance.
• On call rotation / vacation coverage.
• Load audit utilization management.
• Assist plants with routing variations ie. shutdown / holiday schedules.
• Cross train on all Logistics duties.
• Develop new Logistics processes as needed / improve existing Logistics processes.
• Document all activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Logistics and/or Supply Chain or 10+ years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain field, or equivalent combination of education and Logistics/Supply Chain experience
- 10+ years of experience in the manufacturing and/or logistic environment
- Strong computer skills
- LMS expertise
- Ability to implement and institutionalize Logistics software/processes/systems
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Import/Export knowledge a benefit