Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying a competitive salary and includes unbeatable benefits, including standard plus access to a state of the art fitness area, wellness area, gourmet cafeteria, and more!
• Administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform.
• Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
• Design, develop and implement Service Catalog workflows, ITIL processes, ITAM, SACM, Knowledge, Demand and Release Management modules within ServiceNow platform and integrations with external systems.
• Review and refine designs for usability, reviews testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality
• Interacts with stakeholders from across the business
• Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
• Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, tech notes, and testing, etc.
• Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests, and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
• 1-3 years of experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow platform (IT Service Management and IT Operations Management).
• Experience working with REST and SOAP services
• System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
• BS or BA degree in computer science, or equivalent
Apply now!Apply Now