Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Director of Real Estate for a position in Birmingham, MI! This position is paying $100,000 and includes great benefits.
- Participate in the identification, feasibility analysis and negotiation of real estate acquisitions.
- Source and analyze the feasibility of potential development sites and evaluate associated development schemes.
- Participate in the identification and negotiation of debt financing including public and/or TIF financing, public grants, public incentives, and tax credits.
- Direct activities with architects, engineers, and other consultants to plan projects related to public entitlement, site permits, acquisition due diligence and closing activities.
- Work with local citizen groups, governmental bodies and other interested parties to obtain necessary project permits and entitlements.
- Direct the Development Project Execution Team responsible for the construction of projects, coordination of designers and consultants and general contractor, etc.
- Monitor and assure timely completion of the investment and development within the established budget, schedule and required investment returns.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, professional guidance, direction and supervision to other internal team members, including development project managers.
- Consult with and assist property manager in identifying operational and management issues, opportunities and benefits relating to development design and construction and transfer of property to property management division at completion. Such consultation will include materials and equipment selection, which will be used in developing projected stabilized operating budgets.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on real estate experience.
- Highly effective communication, presentation and listening abilities
- Ability to set personal and project priorities and be highly organized in day-to-day and longer term planning and execution, and track and maintain complex schedules effectively.
- Leadership and the ability to mentor and extract the highest potential from supporting personnel and outside vendors and consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to work with design and construction professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and execute all types of development related contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to procure entitlements and building permits.
Apply now!Apply Now