Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced Accountant to join a team in Pontiac, MI. This opportunity pays between $45,000-$55,000 annually. The Accountant will maintain accuracy of financial and accounting tasks of the company to ensure that the financial results are carried out correctly and in accordance with the law.
Duties and responsibilities
· Maintains ledger and prepares financial statements according to monthly closing schedule.
· Maintains accurate fixed asset records in a timely manner.
· Controls and maintains accurate Accounts Payables/Receivable.
· Prepares payments by verifying various info per each transaction (Vendor information, Price, Due date, etc).
· Assist with tax audits and prepare tax returns.
· Maintain financial security and assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
· 3 ~5 years in related field
· Microsoft office skills
· Excellent Organization, Multitasking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures per GAAP
· Degree and major: Bachelor and/or equivalent degree in Accounting/Business.
· Language: English (Fluent). Korean is plus.
Health benefits will be included after 90 working days. Apply now.
Entech Staffing Solutions is committed to the safety of our employees. To prohibit the spread of COVID 19, masks will be required of all staff
Entech Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a safe work environment. Entech, along with our clients and customers, have implemented new standards and procedures in order to protect our employees against COVID-19.