Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Contract Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator for a position in Waterford, MI! This position is paying $30/hour and begins right away.
Coordinates with various departments to create marketing campaigns.
Researches, develops, writes and edits content for new and existing programs or services, including flyers, press releases, website content, social media content, and other related materials.
Facilitates brand management by working closely with the Marketing and Communications Officers to develop look, feel, and tone for communications positioning.
Works with program/department staff to brainstorm and execute marketing and communication solutions to a diverse group of audiences.
Analyzes digital data to draw key recommendations around digital marketing and communication including website optimization, paid and unpaid social media campaigns, CRM database, electronic newsletters, etc.
Monitors key online marketing metrics to track success and adjust campaigns as needed as a response to those analytics.
Monitors, responds, and coordinates incoming and outgoing email in program specific email boxes.
Attends and participates in meetings related to assigned divisions/work units.
Utilizes current Countywide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
Provides end user support for and administration of several social media environments including social media site set up, security, roles and permissions. Works with departments and maintains social media standards, policies, procedures and brand standards. Posts on social media accounts, including the development, creation and editing of content. Tracks and updates usage statistics and metrics. Utilizes current Countywide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
Plans and optimizes content for webpages. Manages website content updates and coordinates with Information Technology (IT) for website infrastructure updates.
Prepares digital communications to send out to constituent groups including newsletters, event communications and other email-based marketing messages. Develops e-newsletter templates and graphics, including working with IT or other staff as needed.
Creates and distributes e-newsletters and other updates using applications such as GovDelivery.
Assists with materials and technology for event registration using applications such as Eventbrite.
Supports the coordination and delivery of in-person and virtual events and activities including meetings, orientations, public events, etc.
1. Considerable ability to maintain proficient knowledge of current web technologies and design practices, staying abreast of new technologies and trends in the online design community.
2. Considerable knowledge of and experience with the principles and practices of marketing communications.
3. Considerable writing skills and production knowledge across a wide variety of communication methods and promotional mediums.
4. Considerable knowledge of major social media platforms.
5. Considerable knowledge and familiarity with hosting webinar and online meeting platforms.
6. Considerable ability to maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of people including individuals from different professional and economic levels and various industries and cultures.
7. Considerable organization skills to multi-task, with an attention to detail.
8. Considerable ability to process complex written and oral information and organize plans and schedules accordingly.
9. Considerable ability to lead and negotiate with others, as well as provide clear direction and follow up.
10. Considerable ability to exercise equitable and mature judgment in analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
11. Considerable ability to be organized and creative.
12. Reasonable experience using spreadsheet, database, and word processing computer software as well as knowledge of graphics software, list management, and print production.
13. Reasonable knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe or Canva.
14. Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a preferred major in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field.
15. Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional work experience in digital marketing or a closely related area.