Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a LED Assembly Technician for a position in Madison Heights, MI! This position is paying $18-25/hour based on experience and begins right away.
• Serve in the role of a technical support specialist for signage lighting.
• Bend and shape sign parts, CAN lettering and Channel Lettersets, by hand or by using machinery (AccuBend and Accu Clinch).
• Wire and assemble all types of lighting (including LED) into décor and signage.
• Safely make electrical connections and rewire signage and lighting as needed.
• Work with various materials (LEDs, Aluminum, Acrylic, plastic, power supplies, and electrical components, etc.) provided to create custom lettersets and signage, ranging from simple to complex.
• Assembly of various non-lit décor and signage of various substrates, (wood, aluminum, acrylic, gator foam, etc.) from start to completion.
• Work with engineering and design staff to clarify information and obtain design changes as needed to achieve successful prototype builds for experiential, illuminated and technology integrated décor (motion, sound, visual LED effects)
• Safely make electrical connections and rewiring signage and lighting as needed.
• Proven experience with prototype builds for experiential, illuminated and technology integrated décor (motion, sound, visual LED effects)
• Experience with integrating flat screens, make whirligigs and windmills move, etc. (preferred).
• 2+ years of demonstrated experience in electrical signage, LED lighting and customized CAN lettering with backlit LED lighting
• 2-4 years’ work experience in a skilled trade or shop production environment
• Ability to read, understand, and follow written directions and basic shop drawings/blueprints.
• Ability to interpret and verify measurements according to required specifications.
• Ability to comprehend basic electrical concepts.
• Have a general understanding of signage and graphics materials, substrates, and manufacturing processes.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs