Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Economic Mobility Coach for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $41,000 and begins right away. Great opportunity to work with a nonprofit doing important work in the community.
- Maintain a caseload of 20-30 households
- Connect with clients at least monthly, within their homes, within the community, virtual as needed
- Perform core Center For Working Families financial assessments with all CWF households
- Provide 1:1 employment coaching to help clients build the skills and confidence needed to obtain and maintain good-paying jobs with career advancement potential
- Recruit and maintain relationships with employers
- Assist clients in researching, enrolling in, and completing job training programs through Michigan Works and other sources
- Recruit educational programs/job training programs to provide free or low cost courses to clients
- Run credit reports for all clients and assist them in understanding and improving their score
- Collect, enter, and track client and program level data into the Family Financial Tracking Salesforce Data Platform
- Attend community meetings and relevant trainings, as directed
- Lived or professional experience working with people experiencing homelessness or with low-income individuals and families in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited college or university
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a role directly or indirectly related to a human and/or social services.
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings on an as needed basis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite