Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Property Management Assistant for a position in Lansing, MI! This position is paying $42-52k and includes great benefits.
- Responds promptly, professionally and courteously to tenant inquiries and requests; provides tenant portal assistance and management; prepares communications and broadcasts to tenants
- Coordinates work orders with maintenance and third-party vendors; records tenant inquiries that result in maintenance staff response; tracks and communicates as needed regarding work orders and other maintenance issues.
- Assists with emergency response training for tenants, fire alarm drills, new tenant training and ensuring physical, electronic and data base files are consistent and current; may assist maintenance or other staff in emergency response such as fire alarms and other situations.
- Handles tenant insurance certificates
- Manages key fob/key card assignments, programming and distribution for tenants and contractors.
- Prepares information and reports for open issues meetings for all properties, issues follow-up items and maintains status.
- Prepares weekly Property Management and Facilities Maintenance report to company executives.
- Maintains web-based employee portal for building and emergency information.
- Updates monthly utility usage spreadsheets for downtown Lansing properties.
- Updates quarterly tenant meter readings
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in administrative support
- Professional and courteous demeanor with commitment to excellence in customer service
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality with proprietary and other information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prepare reports and communications on behalf of company