- Follow all safety rules
- Maintain clean, orderly work area
- Set-up and operate equipment as required
- Perform first piece inspection, monitor the quality of all parts, and make adjustments to maintain quality of all parts, and make adjustments to maintain quality standards
- Sorting and inspection of manufactured parts
- Perform the duties required for any necessary documentation
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Ability to learn ISO/QS/TS requirements.
- Ability to consistently meet production and quality standard
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate the understanding of the manufacturing process and machine requirements to perform basic and repetitive work assignments
- Must pass drug test (they do not test for THC) and criminal background check
- Paid weekly with options for direct deposit
- Day shift- 6:00am-2:00pm
- This is a SHORT-TERM, contract assignment.