Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Material Planner for a position in Hazel Park, MI! This position is a 2nd shift paying $60-70k.
• Fully manage assigned parts and their respective suppliers, including all problem resolutions.
• Develop suppliers regarding improving their delivery performance.
• Coordinate engineering changes and build schedules with suppliers and production such that customer expectations are met while minimizing obsolescence
• Analyze MRP & RPS daily to produce supplier releases for repetitive production material.
• Investigate all inventory discrepancies for assigned parts / programs.
• Utilize MRP and RPS to ensure optimum planning parameters
• Utilize RPS to communicate supplier.
• Coordinate expedites of production material from suppliers as needed in support of established
• Manage inventory control issues and supplier problem resolution.
• Document all activities as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 1 -3 year of experience in executing integrated manufacturing software within a material control department, preferably in an automotive environment.
• Strong analytical ability to independently comprehend inventory levels.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Trans4M).
• Self-disciplined to perform many assorted assignments within an automotive JIT environment.
• CPM, APP or CPIM Certification desirable.
• Able to maintain confidential information.
• Import/Export Knowledge a benefit