Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Engineer for a position in Ottawa, Kansas! This position is paying $65,000 annually and includes great benefits: company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance option (effective your first day of employment), Flexible Spending Account for medical expenses, Company-paid Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, Additional life insurance policies available for self, spouse and children. Company paid holidays, paid sick time & paid vacation and company-matches a percentage of employee contributions into the 401K plan, Tuition reimbursement offered and more.
· Evaluating existing supply chain processes to identify areas that need optimization.
· Developing and implementing a comprehensive supply chain strategy.
· Collaborating on supply chain procedures, including inventory management, warehousing, automation, systems integration, and distribution.
· Collecting and interpreting analytical and performance data to improve supply chain KPIs.
· Recommending and implementing supply chain improvements, as well as documenting processes.
· Customizing and deploying efficient supply chain management software.
· Training teams on new processes/systems.
· Direct contact with suppliers and supply chain functions to drive supply chain improvements
· Ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
· Keeping abreast of developments in supply chain engineering
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics, business or a related field
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience
· Advanced proficiency in industry-related supply chain management software
· In-depth knowledge of supply chain analytics and KPI measurement
· Extensive experience in supply chain analysis and optimization
· Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Superb collaboration and communication abilities