Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Business Project Manager in Detroit, MI! This position is paying $35-38/hour and is remote, but will require occasional trips to the office.
• Leads the work to develop & enhance the Workforce Planning Toolkit (systems, process, tools, & reports) that support functional, regional & area workforce planning
• May lead continuous improvement (CI) commitment and systematic CI efforts
• Leads and facilitates the strategy update process, development of organizational scorecards, develops and participates in presentations for senior management and other communications as directed by senior corporate management
• Facilities the integration and reporting of key organization performance measures for senior management of the organization and other senior Corporate leaders
• Seeks data and input from throughout the organization on issues deemed critical by senior management; conducts associated analyses and develops consolidated status reports. Recommends ‘next steps’ and ensures their implementation.
• Keeps abreast of industry developments and competitor strategies
• Acts as liaison for various corporate initiatives including strategic planning, human resources, communication and regulatory initiatives and serves as an internal consultant to business units, as required to support the overall strategy.
• Minimum: Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Management, or related discipline
• Experience in professional-level HR, data management and analytics, and project management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Thorough orientation in ‘customer satisfaction-driven’ business units, and the ability to plan, organize, and manage with a Total Customer Satisfaction (TQS) focus.