Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician for a position in Champion, MI! This position is a direct hire opportunity and is paying $33-38/hour.
• Use voltmeter, ammeter, megger, oscilloscope and related testing equipment.
• Performs voltage testing on electrical equipment up to 25KV.
• Perform proper Lockout of equipment for maintenance.
• Performs preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on all electrical systems including instrumentation and Rockwell Distributed Control Systems.
• Maintain generators, motors, conveyors, and other electrical equipment.
• Install, repair, replace equipment such as relays, switches, supervisory controls, indicating and recording equipment.
• Prepare work orders and complete necessary reports.
• Maintain telephones, paging systems and mine radio systems.
• Operate forklifts, man lifts, pick-up trucks, and related service vehicles.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code and understanding and application of mathematical and electrical formulas is essential
- Preference will be given to candidates with an Industrial Electrical degree or those with previous electrical and instrumentation experience in the mining industry.
- A valid driver’s license required