Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Equal Opportunity Coordinator for a position based in Detroit, MI! This position is paying $25-42/hour and begins right away.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX
- Supports the triage and prioritization of activities of the director and their team
- Performs clerical and administrative duties of a complex and confidential nature such as case management, customer intakes, Americans with Disabilities Act matters, coordinating office training, automated faculty hiring system, liaison function for all technology and software issues.
- Conduct intakes for Office of Equal Opportunity Employment and Title IX complaints, and Americans with Disabilities Act accommodation requests.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all matters until resolution, case tracking/management /reporting.
- Provide complex calendar management; coordinates and organizes meetings/training/events, ensuring appropriate venues, supplies, audio-visual equipment, and meeting other requirements.
- Coordinate and participates in processing of procurement/payment activities; including record keeping and internal operations procedures.
- Assists in creating a positive Office of Equal Opportunity work environment. Collaborates with leaders and university teams to sustain positive Equal Opportunity Employment programs and best practices.
- Provide administrative support for the training of University employees and students in support of Equal Employment Opportunity initiatives, including attendee tracking and reporting.
- Maintain website updates. Acts as liaison with C&IT for all computer hardware and software issues.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; training and reviewing professional publications. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Administration, Human Resources or a related field. Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years general office experience.
- Equal Employment Opportunity or legal office experience is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to organize and coordinate a changing workload and complete multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Familiarity with University administrative applications preferred.
- Requires strong ethical values with exemplary level of integrity and confidentiality.