Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator for a position in Hazel Park, MI! This position is paying $42-45k annually and begins right away. 3rd shift opportunity.
- Document all activities as required.
- Ensure all supplier & customer ASN’s are entered and/or electronically loaded within specified times
- Coordinate all material activities as it relates to “sequence only” product
- Load and review supplier ASN’s against receipts to make sure they are correct and transmitted within specified time windows. Report discrepancies to the appropriate Material Planner
- Compare supplier’s carrier against transportation routing instructions, complete Document of Excess Transportation Cost forms as necessary.
- Notify appropriate Material Planner/Coordinator when new engineering level parts are received.
- Prepare Fed Ex and UPS shipments daily
- Enter packing slip information into Trans4M and attach the Bill of Ladings by end of business day. Initiate first follow up directly with suppliers on packing slip discrepancies and ASN issues
- Receive all non-production items against assigned discrete purchase orders. Notify recipient of receipt. Communicate MRO packing slip discrepancies to the originator.
- Input DPR for shipping inaccuracies (labeling, no paperwork, no ASN, quantity discrep, late, etc.)
- Provide direction to inbound carrier drivers for dock assignment and / or drop yard instructions.
- Prepare customer shipping paperwork (bill of lading, packing slip)
- Coordinate daily truck shipments
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of basic labor or business operating procedures.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and follow through