Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Program Support Coordinator for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $15.50/hour and begins right away. This is a great opportunity to work for a nonprofit doing important work in the community.
1. Support program operations by providing customer service, such as receiving and responding to large volume of calls and emails, liaising between clients and contractors, and scheduling.
2. Maintain, monitor, and track information in multiple databases to ensure regulatory and agreement compliance; provide agency database administration by training and supporting users, completing system reports, and monitoring data quality.
3. Responsible for application intake, processing, data entry, and billing.
4. Participate in on-site and off-site outreach events to promote weatherization and other services and to gather external information and resources.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or two (2) years of experience in
human service or building science field preferred.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, required; experience with Microsoft 365 is a plus.
3. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
4. Valid driver’s license, state ID, or government ID and access to reliable transportation to be used for job related travel are required.