Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an Assistant Community Housing Coordinator for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $13.42/hour and is a great opportunity to work with an organization doing important work in their community.
1. Prescreen and collect client information (both in-person and remotely) to accurately assess eligibility of resources and to schedule and prepare client for upcoming appointments.
2. Accurately communicate essential information and resources to clients, make internal and external referrals, and provide advocacy, as appropriate.
3. Resolve escalated client concerns on an as-needed basis; identify possible solutions to client's complex case scenarios.
4. Participate in on-site and off-site outreach events to promote programs and services and to engage agency partners in supporting the needs of clients and community members.
5. Carry out all other duties assigned by supervisor.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Associates Degree preferred.
2. One (1) year of relevant experience working in a Human Services related field providing customer service preferred.
3. Two (2) years of experience working with computer application and customer tracking data systems. Knowledge of FACSPro highly preferred.
4. Bilingual in English/Spanish highly preferred.
5. Valid Michigan driver’s license and reliable transportation required.