Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an IT Application Administrator for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $80-90k and includes unbeatable benefits, including standard plus access to a state of the art fitness area, wellness area, gourmet cafeteria, and more!
• Configuring & extending various work tracking application(s)
• Providing support and training for our team using the Atlassian Suite like Jira, Confluence and various plug-ins
• Consulting internal teams about how work tracking tools can be used
• Analyze and improve availability, efficiency, capacity, security and performance of our services
• Be a leader on tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation
• Document technical solutions that align with enterprise objectives
• Identify and communicate gaps between current and desired end state
• Ensure the application(s) technical currency by applying testing and applying updates
• Review our licensing agreements to ensure we’re in compliance
• Escalate vendor issues to our vendor management team
• Attend vendor events, conferences, and seminars to stay up to date with the application’s capabilities and best practices
• Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
• 2-3+ years of experience administering and expert knowledge of application(s) (Jira, Confluence, TFS, Service-Now, Jenkins, Octopus, Harness etc.)
• 2+ years of experience in an IT organization in a large -scale Agile setting.
• A working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies