Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Emergency Shelter Shift Coordinator for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying $15/hour and is a great opportunity to do important work for an important nonprofit in the Pontiac community.
- Provide front desk support; answering phones; clerical work; greeting/screening guests.
- Respond to resident requests, assist with conflict resolution and crisis situations.
- Routinely monitor cameras/surveillance equipment to ensure the safety of residents and building(s).
- Perform weekly inspections of onsite units and document inspections.
- Complete paperwork and data entry: HMIS (Homeless Management Information System), Link2Feed, daily call logs, daily stats sheet, client records, daily house logs, and other paperwork as assigned.
- Provide crisis intervention and incident reports, as needed.
- Assist with coordinating move-ins and client exits as needed.
- Attend trainings and workshops to enhance professional development.
- Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma,
- Associate’s Degree in mental health, social work or hospitality preferred,
- Professional or lived experience with homelessness,
- Experience working with low-income individuals and families,
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strong professional and personal boundaries,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps,
- Ability to work evenings, late nights, weekends, and some holidays, and