Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a General Ledger Reconciliation Analyst for a position in Birmingham, MI! This position is paying $20-23/hour and begins right away.
• Act as general ledger accountant for a collection of agencies, reporting directly to the Lead Corporate Accounting Manager and indirectly to the CFO.
• Work with the Agency Data Analyst and other General Ledger Reconciliation Analyst to develop standardized processes and procedures.
• Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries.
• Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
• Perform bank reconciliations for multiple accounts.
• Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
• Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
• Other general accounting assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field a plus
- 2 or more years of accounting/finance related work experience.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Experience with Sage Intaact ERP a plus
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.