Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking a Salesforce Administrator III for a position in Pontiac, MI! This position is paying a competitive salary and includes unbeatable benefits, including standard plus access to a state of the art fitness area, wellness area, gourmet cafeteria, and more!
• User maintenance including but not limited to: setup, profiles, roles, permissions, and groups
• Assist with testing Salesforce instance changes
• Implement, administer, and maintain changes to Salesforce and related tools (e.g. call dialer, marketing cloud, mapping tool)
• Manage data storage and licensing requirements
• Manage data in all sales tools to ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of updates
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
• Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules
• Assist the business with data development / management
• Development of meaningful reports
• Evaluate new Salesforce releases and apps, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce best practices
• Pro-actively work on process improvements for enhanced user adoption
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as new applications or processes are developed
• Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience.
• Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into solutions.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
• Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answers.
• This position requires on-site attendance.