Entech Staffing Solutions is seeking an IT Technician for a position in Waterford, MI! This position is paying $18/hour and begins right away.
- Field support tickets, calls, chats, emails, and/or other communication from users
- Identify, investigate, and resolve user problems with computer software and hardware including, but not limited to local and wireless networks, telecommunication systems, Microsoft 365, electronic health record systems, user profiles, and access rights.
- Assemble, install, configure, and test IT equipment and associated software.
- Provide end user support onsite and remotely.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support off-hour scheduled maintenance, support for users, and technical incidents.
- Perform preventative maintenance for computer, data communication and/or peripheral equipment; test and apply security standards.
- Document all procedures, processes, and measuring performance of systems.
- Provide regular updates on assigned projects, tasks, and the resolution of technical issues.
- Maintain knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year IT support
- Proficient in Office Suite or related software
- Strong customer service skills